The Consumer Identity World is the place where you can dive deeper into the world of CIAM.
Managing customer information in a digitally transformed economy with numerous business partners demanding access is one of the most significant challenges today, and it will continue to evolve rapidly. Besides that, the challenge is to offer user-friendly login procedures via social media accounts, passwords or biometric devices while securing and respecting personal data at the same time. This combination must be taken seriously to provide a smooth Customer Experience (CX) and to guarantee that every consumer is able to control the access of his personal information.
To reduce cyber-crime, fraud or other illegal activities, companies have to impose strong regulations to put in place mechanisms for “Knowing Your Customer.” These mechanisms would utilize analytics to develop baseline patterns for all their customers and to be able to spot behavior anomalies and investigate and block suspicious activities. Having an IAM infrastructure designed for managing consumer identities can significantly help the KYC effort.
The Consumer Identity World is the place where you can dive deeper into the world of CIAM. Learn more about privacy by design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way. Nevertheless, the EU General Data Protection Regulation is coming soon. Be prepared to deal with the personally identifiable information of EU citizens when compliance is required on May 25, 2018.
- Consumer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) - The need to combine Identity & Access Management and Customer Relationship Management
- Consumer First - User-friendly login procedures while preventing your customers from fraud and cyber risks
- The GDPR clock is ticking: Be prepared for May 25, 2018
- Consent Life Cycle Management - every consumer must be able to control the access of his personal information
- Privacy by Design - secure personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way
- Customer Experience (CX) - how to provide a remarkable user journey
- PSD2 - the Payment Service Directive version 2 will be in force January 2018
- Get the latest Market Overview: Available CIAM Solutions and their Maturity Level
More details on the agenda here.